Terms & Conditions
At the time of placing your order, you will need to accept these
Terms & Conditions. Choose a section below for more information. If
you cannot find the information you are looking for or you wish for
clarification of any of the points below please contact us at email@example.com
Our terms and Conditions of business are as follows:
- A. In these conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Midland Air
Tools Ltd. (Company No 1641376) You can write to us at Unit 1 Apex
Business Park Walsall Road Norton Canes Cannock WS11 9PU. You can
contact us on Tel: 01543 276119 or fax 01543 276612.
- B. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once we have
accepted an order, a contract will come into force, on the terms and
conditions set out below.
- C. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You
should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods
within one week of placing your order or within one week of any
estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates
quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to
deliver your goods within thirty days of your order, you may cancel your
order and get a full refund for those goods.
- D. When your goods have been received, you should check them as
soon as possible, and let us know within 10 days of receipt if there are
any problems. Please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with
the goods. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact us
before returning the goods so that we can discuss or organize a
replacement. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods
whilst in your care.
- E. All warranty repairs should be returned to us at the customer’s
expense together with proof of purchase. If the product meets with the
manufacturer’s warranty requirements it will be repaired and returned at
no cost to the customer. We reserve the right to refuse a warranty
claim if the product has been abused or does not fall under the
manufacturer’s requirements. Payment of goods will be in full before
dispatch. Goods that are "build to order" will require payment in
advance of ordering. Payment methods are as follows:
- 1. Credit Card payment from a UK based address only
- 2. Please make all cheque’s payable to Midland Air Tools Ltd
(please note there will be a 7days delay for cheque’s to go through the
banking system unless an agreement has been previously agreed)
- 3. Over sea orders/shipments (where the billing and delivery
address is different) will only be accepted via BACS or Bank Transfer,
if addresses are the same, Midland Air Tools Ltd may still request
payment via a BACS or Bank Transfer.
- F. Details of our delivery charges are shown under Delivery Details.
- G. All goods will remain our property until full payment has been made and accepted.
- H. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions
are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found or if
manufacturer’s prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as
possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or
reconfirming your order with the revised price or product.
- I. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation
is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for
determining whether it applies to your particular situation. In
particular, please read all manuals and safety instructions provided
with our goods and follow them carefully at all times.
- J. You can cancel your order for any reason and get a part refund
at any time before you receive the goods, or up to the end of seven
working days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any
day other than weekends and public holidays. However there will be a 30%
re-stocking charge for any goods returned through no fault of the
- K. There will be a 30% re stocking fee, tools will also be
supplied with a quality seal on the box. If this seal is broken we will
charge a further 20%, the total charge would be 50%
- L. To cancel your order you should write to us within that time to
the address in Clause A of these conditions. If you have already
received the goods:
- 1. you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if
the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition and you have
retained the packaging;
- 2. you must return the goods to us at your own cost to the
address in Clause A of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in
which case we will arrange collection);
- 3. you must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime; and
- 4. If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves.
- M. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods
which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or
for any business losses.
- N. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases
of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or
death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to
- O. If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not
mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to
enforce any of these conditions at any time.